register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
ukraina
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : My Pontiac Fiero Formula in discussion???  
Poster Message
Rare87GT
My Pontiac Fiero Formula in discussion???
Well I have a site meter on my website that shows who views my website and stuff and I saw that I had a few hits from this website. Although I do not understand what you guys are saying I thought you could fill me in. Just was wondering how my car got started up in discussion here. Both of the Fieros on that website are mine: http://members.cox.net/rare88/

Here is the discussion about my car here on your guys forum. What exactly are you saying? Hopefully good :)
http://www.tqhq.ee/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=4578

Thanks!

Amir Farajpanahi
Wichita, KS USA
09.12.2002 at 08:14
minimum
Your car is good example for Raul, who just brought his first Fiero. :)

Really nice job with your cars!

Did you coat stock headers? No plan to port those or get anything better?

BTW, we have less than 10 running Fieros for all country! So we try to keep what we have, because importing is expensive.

09.12.2002 at 09:27 Last edited 09.12.2002 at 09:28 by minimum
Rare87GT
quote:
minimum: Your car is good example for Raul, who just brought his first Fiero. :)

Really nice job with your cars!

Did you coat stock headers? No plan to port those or get anything better?

BTW, we have less than 10 running Fieros for all country! So we try to keep what we have, because importing is expensive.

The headers are thermal coated by a local powdercoating shop here in Wichita. I bought the Fiero how it was except for the paint, wheels, interior and a few other little mods. The 3.4L is a direct bolt in replacement for the 2.8L and keeps the stock upper end of the motor except there needs to be something done to the intake even if it is ported like mine it still is not running to its full potential. The engine was brand new when I bought the car, with new rings, gaskets, the whole works. The motor now has about 9,000 miles on it as well as the rest of the car. The suspension was completely powder coated and brand new with coilovers all the way around. If you guys get a chance check out www.fiero.nl with over 6,000 Fiero members anyone can help you out with questions you guys may have. If you want to know more about my Fieros, just post another message or drop me an email at afaa1@hotmail.com

Take care and thanks for viewing my Website! Your compliments are much appreciated.

Amir
09.12.2002 at 09:40
peep

Rare, thats one clean ride you have and nice engine modifications also.

I saw this link in corvetteforum and as we had one fresh fiero owner here, I thought he might be interested. :)

Btw. did you do long haul in Power Tour ? And how much fun is this event, we can see here only magazine coverage, but I would like to hear it from first hand experience.
09.12.2002 at 10:44
Rare87GT
quote:
peep: Rare, thats one clean ride you have and nice engine modifications also.

I saw this link in corvetteforum and as we had one fresh fiero owner here, I thought he might be interested. :)

Btw. did you do long haul in Power Tour ? And how much fun is this event, we can see here only magazine coverage, but I would like to hear it from first hand experience.

Yes I did go the whole way on the Power Tour! It was one event I will never ever forget. It is way way too much fun. Stopping and cruising every city, you just don't believe how many people are interested in cars along the way. There were people on the highways just hanging out to just wave to us. There were a ton of cars that went and probably a thousand or a little under that made the whole tour. I just got my Formula back in April of this year and have brought it to where it is today. I don't know if you saw the beginning pictures of it, but I bought the car like that unpainted just engine, and everything else completed on it. Its been a really fun deal modifying and making the car to the way I want it! The Power Tour I think this year will be starting in Minnesota and going to New Orleans. Not as long as it usually is but still very very fun. Thanks for all the nice comments about my car. Every stop that the tour stopped for, we had a car show, and pretty much did our own toruing of the cars, talking to people, they even had a road side dyno, where you could put your car on it and get some numbers. It was something totally unique that I had never been on. My friend Ryan Cheney told me about it and said I had to go and bring my Formula and since my GT was down with a busted clutch I thought, I should take my Formula and get it painted! My friend Ryan's website is (http://www.fierox.com). He did a GTP motor swap in his (3800supercharged Series II). It runs high 11's in the 1/4 mile and is simply unbelievable in speed as it has over 300 hp and just over 400ft/lbs of torque. Well ill be back on later to see if anyone else has any questions. Take care.

Amir
09.12.2002 at 10:50
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : My Pontiac Fiero Formula in discussion???  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.