register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
ukraina
tqhq.ee foorum : Hooldus ja remont : To make a 17 inch aluminium wheel wider.  
Poster Message
Lotuse poiss
To make a 17 inch aluminium wheel wider.

Hi,

Somebody knows where to make aluminium wheels wider in Estonia? The size is today 8 inch wide and i need to go up 11,5
I need somebody with known experience before i hand ower these collectors (Lotus) wheels!

Ubbe
18.10.2002 at 10:20
79capri

quote:
Lotuse poiss:
Hi,

Somebody knows where to make aluminium wheels wider in Estonia? The size is today 8 inch wide and i need to go up 11,5
I need somebody with known experience before i hand ower these collectors (Lotus) wheels!

Ubbe

I guess you won't find anybody who guarantee good quality with making alloys wider here in Estonia.
May be try to buy new set/pair (whatever you need) with guaranteed quality. BBS? OZ?
18.10.2002 at 11:38
Lotuse poiss

NO!

I need to keep the original wheels from Lotus.

Actually what i need is a good welder, big lathe and a adjustable roller for making the extra piece of aluminium same circle as before. The knowledge and pictures of how to process it i have.

My friend in sweden makes this job in a 20 year old machine in his garage! problem is that estonian manhours is cheaper and i dont wont to spend time on sending them to sweden.

Ubbe
18.10.2002 at 12:00
peep

Call them, may-be they can help or advice who can help.

http://www.kavor.ee/index_en.htm
18.10.2002 at 12:04
tqhq.ee foorum : Hooldus ja remont : To make a 17 inch aluminium wheel wider.  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.